- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2003
- Frank Dattilio, PhD, ABPP
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 2003
- To identify maladaptive schemas and dysfunctional thoughts.
- To describe how to integrate cognitive-behavioral skills into treatment.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
FRANK DATTILIO, PhD, ABPP is a board certified clinical psychologist and marital and family therapist. He maintains a dual faculty position in the Department of Psychiatry at both Harvard Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Dattilio is one of the leading figures in the world on Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. He is author of 230 professional publications, including 15 books. He also is the recipient of numerous state and national awards. His works have been translated into 25 languages and are used in 80 countries. His 2010 book is Family Therapy Homework Planner, co-authored with Louis J. Bevilacqua and Arthur E. Jongsma.