Benny Lewis – Fluent in 3 Months Challenge Pre-Purchase
Want to learn a new language in 90 days? The next Fi3m Challenge starts on March 22nd. Limited spots available. When it’s full, it’s full, so secure your spot today.
My unique system for speaking a new language is so powerful that I guarantee it will work for you — or I’ll give you your money back.
This system works even if you:
- Have “no time” time to learn a language
- Feel nervous about having real conversations with native speakers
- Have tried and failed before to speak a new language
- Struggle to stay motivated to learn
- Have “no talent” for languages
- Are a total beginner, a “false beginner” or an intermediate learner
- Want to learn for a specific reason. For a trip, for your loved one, for work.
- Want to learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other language
Following my system, you’ll learn any language to conversational level in 90 days.
“[When I started] I could fit probably everything I knew into less than 30 seconds. And at the end of the 90 days, I went past my 15 minute goal. I had a 30 minute conversation after 90 days!”
Tina Crouch Fi3M student
Languages Are An Invitation to a Whole New World
The freedom to travel anywhere
The confidence to start a conversation with anyone
The adventure of speaking to people in their own language
Learning a new language stimulates your brain. It allows you to experience other cultures from the inside. And it gives you the confidence to start conversations with people you’d otherwise never have met.
Do you want to
- Have real, comfortable conversations in a new language
- Live and work overseas
- Open your mind to different cultures
- Make new friends from other countries
- Travel the world (freely and comfortably)
- Develop deeper connection with your family
- Talk to new people and create amazing connections
Then join me inside:
Yes – I want to have a 15 minute conversation in 90 days
I’ve asked thousands of language learners about their biggest barriers to speaking a new language.
Here’s what they tell me:
“I have no time to learn a language”
“I’m not talented at languages”
“I don’t know how to find the courage to talk to people”
“I bought a million and one books but I don’t have the motivation to use them.”
“I get nervous when initiating a conversation”
“I have no idea where to begin.”
“I’m scared of making mistakes and looking stupid”
Do you identify with any of these comments?
I do, for sure.
When I moved to Spain in my early 20’s, I could only speak English. I lived there six months, and I was still terrified of starting a conversation in Spanish. I took Spanish classes. Even then, I didn’t have the confidence to go out and talk to people.
Eventually something changed and fairly quickly, I became fluent in Spanish and confident at speaking the language in real conversations. I’ll share more on that in a moment.
But *spoiler alert*, here’s what I’ve found.
Following the right method, you can:
- Become a motivated language learner who always has time for languages
- Find the grit to succeed at languages
- Impress your friends with your language smarts
- Make new friends from around the world
- Have a 15-minute conversation in a new language after just 90 days (did I say that already?)
That might sound too good to be true. If you’d have told me that while I was first learning Spanish, I would have thought so, too.
It wasn’t until I discovered my language learning method that things “clicked” for me