Brett Bartholomew – Valued – The Art of Coaching
A STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FOR S&C COACHES
As coaches, we spend hundreds (or thousands!) of dollars each year on continuing education.
Many S&C courses and clinics fall into the category of a cost: they might be interesting, but you won’t get any return on your money
(Because let’s be honest: nobody’s career becomes more sustainable after yet another training on proper squatting technique or plyometrics.)
On the other hand, Valued is designed to be an investment.
This course offers unprecedented training on how to create option value within your own professional career, and taking action with course concepts will bring a return that will ripple throughout the rest of your professional life.
Because this is not just an S&C course but a business course, I could fairly charge well over a thousand dollars for it (it cost me nearly 8 times as much learning the lessons that went into it first-hand).
But I want this course to stand in the gap for our profession and mark the beginning of a new wave of S&C coaches defining the profession.
And I want to make it available to as many people as possible.
So if you’re serious about creating a viable, sustainable career path in S&C, I’m honored to offer you complete, lifetime access to Valued, including:
- 8 modules packed with research-backed, actionable content, accompanied by exercises designed to help you put course principles into practice
- Bonus #1: Presentation by Ron McKeefery, VP of Performance and Education for PLAE
- Bonus #2: Interview with Donnell Boucher, Assistant Athletic Director and Head Strength Coach at The Citadel Military College
- Bonus #3: Financial Planning Q&A with Kent Bartholomew, Licensed Financial Planner
- Bonus #4: Q&A video with Coach Andrea Hudy
- Bonus #5: 10 Lessons from 20 Years in the Trenches by Andy McCloy
That’s more than 12 hours of content with actionable tools and strategies you can use to change the course of your career – a huge value, all for just