- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration | Hypnosis
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2016
- Michael Yapko, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 10, 2016
Too often our clients make poor decisions that serve to unnecessarily complicate their lives. In this clinical hypnosis session, the focus will be on using hypnosis to encourage a better quality of decision making in some area of the client’s life.
- Demonstrate how hypnosis can influence decision making.
- Demonstrate how hypnosis can create a context that makes decision making more intentional and successful.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Michael D. Yapko, Ph.D. (professional psychology, clinical specialization), is internationally recognized for his innovative work in applied clinical hypnosis, developing brief psychotherapies, and the strategic treatment of depression. He has been invited to present his work in more than 30 countries across six continents. He is the author of 15 books, including his most recent, The Discriminating Therapist. He is a recipient of numerous awards for his many contributions to the field, including the Milton H. Erickson Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award.